Bianca Andreescu reveals she would like to have a chance to speak with Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. Andreescu, 22, became a Grand Slam champion as a teenager at the 2019 US Open after beating Williams in the final.


When Andreescu won the US Open and two WTA 1000 titles in 2019, she was widely tipped to achieve more success in the very near future. But Andreescu hasn't won any titles since the 2019 season. At this year's French Open, Andreescu started her campaign with two notable wins over Victoria Azarenka and Emma Navarro but then suffered a disappointing 1-6 1-6 defeat to Lesia Tsurenko.


Andreescu would like to talk to Williams, the Big Three

"For sure, I have a lot of unconscious expectations from myself; it's like, you know, I think about that Grand Slam and I then think why I can't continuously have that, but I think a lot of players struggle other than the obvious Djokovic, Federer, and Nadal.


I still hope to talk to them (the Big 3) one day to see how the heck they do it and even Serena and like it's incredible but I think at the end of the day it's about the belief you have in yourself, the preparation you put in and all the hard work, dedication.


It's kind of like it's not meant to be now but it's meant to be later maybe I'm meant to struggle now so that in the future I'll be able to maybe, be more empathetic to others, yeah, right now I still don't know exactly what's the reason," Andreescu said, per Sportskeeda.


In recent months, Andreescu has several times spoken about her desire to return to the top of women's tennis. Now that Andreescu is out of the French Open, she can turn her focus on the grass season. It remains to be seen if Andreescu can make a strong Wimbledon run this summer.